I’m Karen Tiede, a writer, tool maker, and successful dating single person, now in a long-term monogamous relationship with a man I met on Match.com. In the process of finding him, I had 34 first dates over the course of five months.
Because I’m someone who builds spreadsheet tools for a living, I built a spreadsheet to help me manage this flood of information, and now I’m offering it to you to help with your online dating.
The Love Calculator Toolkit is a package that helps people date successfully when using online dating sites and personal ads.
The Toolkit is currently only $27.00.
The Love Calculator Toolkit will help you:
- Get crystal clear about what you want in a partner
- Know whether a date’s characteristic is a minor annoyance or a deal breaker
- Casually date more than one person at a time and keep their details sorted out in your mind
- Know when it’s a good idea to let a weak candidate go, without thinking you gave up too soon
- Trust that when you do fall in love, the magic will be supported by a rational decision
You can find out more by clicking the image below, or if you’ve already heard how well the Love Calculator Toolkit is working for someone you know, click the Add to Cart button right away!
Love Calculator toolkit, $27.00
A promise about the content you’ll find on this site:
- No content written in a third-world country
- No advice; only experience
- News you can use–any theory will be followed by specific steps you can take, right now, to make a change in your life.